If there’s anything the pandemic has taught us, it’s the importance of clean air. People everywhere -- in cities and rural areas, homes and apartments -- are all fervently considering how to reduce viral transmission and make the air in their environment safer to breathe. Government leaders are considering this too, making billions of dollars available for businesses and schools to improve indoor air quality. But COVID-19 is not the only concern.
· 1 in 12 people (about 25 million) now have asthma.
· Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) became the third leading cause of death worldwide in 2019, causing 3.23 million deaths.
· According to the CDC, 7.1 million people now have respiratory allergies.
· The number of people with multiple chemical sensitivities has increased by over 300% in the past decade, many of whom report asthma/asthma-like conditions.
In other words, air cleaners are “the” product that nearly everyone is shopping for.
Unfortunately, not all air cleaners are created equal, though. That’s important to understand if you’re thinking about adding purifiers to your product line. Numerous air purification companies have popped on the scene since the onset of the pandemic. But many of these use unsafe technologies that are not recommended by the CDC, EPA, or WHO and are harmful to human health.
Austin Air Systems uses a unique combination of recommended technology such as true, medical-grade HEPA and activated carbon to filter the widest range of contaminants. And we have used this combination for more than 30 years.
In that time, we have also participated in clinical trials with some of the country’s leading institutions, including Johns Hopkins and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. That means running an Austin Air purifier is clinically proven to improve asthma, allergies, and COPD – conditions that are steadily on the rise in every part of the country. No other air cleaning company can make that claim.
· Our products can be purchased using HSA and FSA funds.
· All Austin Air dealers are assigned their own sales representative, to provide training and ongoing support.
· We provide our dealers with high-quality marketing materials
If you’d like to increase your revenue by providing a service that requires minimum effort, join the Austin Air team today! All you need to do is complete the form below and one of our sales representatives will contact you shortly.
Alternatively, you can reach us by phone at +1(800) 724-8403 for immediate assistance.
You may also write to us here:
C/O New Dealer Inquiry
Austin Air Systems, Limited
500 Elk Street
Buffalo, NY 14210