Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
The Ultimate in Air Purification. Remove Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
Who should consider the HealthMate Jr. Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contaminated areas
Why is the HealthMate Jr. Plus the best choice?
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions in smaller spaces
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate+ Jr.™ provides the most comprehensive air cleaning solution, removing sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases. Every minute, The HealthMate+ Jr.™ draws over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage filter containing 6.5 pounds of Activated Carbon impregnated with Potassium Iodide and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon Impregnated with Potassium Iodide and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 – 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Air Purifier (HM250).
It is the ultimate protection Austin Air Filter.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Filter provides the same benefits as the standard Austin Air HealthMate Filters and additionally includes potassium iodide (along with the zeolite), delivering greater relief for people with severe chemical sensitivities. We recommend the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Filter where there is need for cleaning the air in difficult air quality problem locations, tough jobs and for locations with there are heavy concentrations of air pollution.
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of ...
- HealthMate Air Purifiers Indoor air pollutants are environmental health risks. It’s best to address these risks by controlling or eliminating pollutant sources with constant purification of the air using HealthMate Air Purifiers. Indoor Air Pollutants The pollutants found in your home contaminating air quality are particulate matter and gaseous pollutants. Particulate matter includes tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, animal dander and tiny ...
- Austin Air Jr. HealthMate Air Purifier HM200 Review The Austin Air Jr. HealthMate Air Purifier HM200 cleans the air of rooms measuring up to 700 square feet from chemicals, noxious gases and airborne particles. The HealthMate Jr. is certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of microorganisms and allergens as tiny as 0.1 microns and larger. ...
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.