Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
» Air Filter Replacement Instructions