- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Stop sneezing
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthen immune system
- Ease coughing and wheezing
- Reduce dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus® Jr.?
- Those needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Those suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- People in high particle and gas contaminated areas
Why is the HealthMate Plus® Jr. the best choice for me?
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use
The HealthMate Plus® Jr. specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus® Jr., passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – About 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon Impregnated with Potassium Iodide and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
- STAGE 4 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Jr. air purifier.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Jr. Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the filtration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Consequently, this combination of medias provide improved relief in highly contaminated air spaces for those who are severely chemically sensitive.
» Air Filter Replacement Instructions