Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Air Purifier the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
Standard Units: [nggallery id=2]
Junior Units: [nggallery id=3]
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Allergy Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
STAGE 4 – Activated Military Carbon Cloth Removes chemicals, gases and odors
Below are the accessories used with this unit:
All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 250.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integrates technology developed by the military, a military grade carbon cloth for removing odors and gases. The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter combines this cloth with an outer filter called a Highly Efficient Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter that traps airborne particles, including dirt, lint, and hair. This combination removes and absorbs the smallest of airborne particles and chemical gas contaminants.The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integration design is called the High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filter. Harmful airborne particles are removed 99.97% of the time for particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% for minute particles down to .1 microns.
- Reducing Allergies Reducing Allergies Allergies are on the rise. When exposed to particles and gases that enter our bodies, defenses are built up for future invasions. When exposed again to the same particles and gases, our body fends off their potential danger by neutralizing them. Airborne allergens come from animals, plant, flowers, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), molds, and ...
- Coal-Burning Plants and Air Quality Consider The HealthMate Plus Air Purifier Sulfur dioxide is still emitted in heavy concentrations for coal-burning power generating plants, thusÂ producing dangerous air quality contamination. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), with the help of the Department of Justice (DOJ) continues to fight pollution in court to, at the very least, get coal-burning facilities to meet Clean ...
- Air Pollution Can Cause Permanent Damage First the bad news. Studies show that air pollution, particularly in heavy concentrations, negatively affect our brains. Now… the good news! We may not be able to remember, because our cognitive memory could be impaired along with our problems solving and judgment skills. We have well documented knowledge that air pollution causes respiratory and circulatory problems. ...
- Asthma After Years of Air Pollution A recent asthma study appeared in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health found that with various types of pollution exposure over years, asthma can become more and more uncontrolled. About 500 asthma suffering adults from five French cities provided researchers with their region specific history of respiratory health. The information was organized around exposure levels ...
- Particulate Matter Effects On You and Your Household Particulate Matter “Particulate matter” is a term used when discussing indoor air quality or an air purifier. Particulate matter (PM) is particle pollution in the form of dust, airborne metals, dirt, acids such as nitrates, and a whole host of other organic or inorganic materials. They can be large or small, liquid or solid, and be ...
- Carbon Monoxide Effects on Indoor Air Quality Carbon Monoxide Effects on Indoor Air Quality Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas from automobiles, gas-burning engines and household appliances. Carbon monoxide can poison, causing fatigue, sickness and even death. It is created as a byproduct of carbon fuels when burning is not complete. Carbon Monoxide is a health risk we can do nothing ...
The Allergy Machine
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.