Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Air Purifier the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Allergy Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
STAGE 4 – Activated Military Carbon Cloth Removes chemicals, gases and odors
Below are the accessories used with this unit:
All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 250.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integrates technology developed by the military, a military grade carbon cloth for removing odors and gases. The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter combines this cloth with an outer filter called a Highly Efficient Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter that traps airborne particles, including dirt, lint, and hair. This combination removes and absorbs the smallest of airborne particles and chemical gas contaminants.The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integration design is called the High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filter. Harmful airborne particles are removed 99.97% of the time for particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% for minute particles down to .1 microns.
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of ...
- The HEPA Filter – The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier What is a HEPA filter? Why do they always come up when researching Austin Air Purifiers and Austin Air filters? Well, the history of the HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) is very interesting. A little-known historical fact is that the original HEPA filter was first designed back in the 1940s. The HEPA filter was placed in the Manhattan Project ...
- Allergy relief with the Austin Air Allergy Machine Finding allergy relief can be as simple as using a high quality Austin Air Allergy Machine that utilizes a specific Austin Air Filter along with the following a few guidelines for managing the source of allergies. Austin Air allergy filters combined with good housecleaning and possibly allergy medications or allergy treatment will reduce and in some cases eliminate ...
- The Allergy Machine and the Biological Indoor Air Invasion Living things and their by-products produce biological air invaders which degrade air quality. Hot and moist places are perfect environments for this contamination to grow. They are all around us: the soil near our homes, our pets and animals, bugs, plants, fungi, viruses and bacteria. Asthma and allergy-prone are at a high health risk when ...
The Allergy Machine
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.