Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Air Purifier the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Allergy Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
STAGE 4 – Activated Military Carbon Cloth Removes chemicals, gases and odors
Below are the accessories used with this unit:
All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 250.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integrates technology developed by the military, a military grade carbon cloth for removing odors and gases. The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter combines this cloth with an outer filter called a Highly Efficient Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter that traps airborne particles, including dirt, lint, and hair. This combination removes and absorbs the smallest of airborne particles and chemical gas contaminants.The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integration design is called the High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filter. Harmful airborne particles are removed 99.97% of the time for particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% for minute particles down to .1 microns.
- Forest fires still a major threat We talked last month about the threat of forest fires during the summer months. Even now that threat is still very real for many people living in western Canada and the west coast of the USA. Many fires have been contained but there are still a significant number causing havoc. Large numbers of people have ...
- Is your child’s asthma worse this summer? It could be the meds. It is no surprise that poor air quality has an adverse effect on our children’s asthma symptoms. Ozone in the environment together with carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide all reduce lung function and airway responsiveness in children with asthma. So it’s more important than ever we keep on track ...
- Pollution affects how well we work Huge implications for the global economy The dangers of air pollution are well established. From respiratory problems to increased risk of strokes and heart attacks, the list is long and varied. But according to a team of researchers from Columbia, USC, and UC San Diego, pollution levels can affect how productive we are in the workplace ...
- It’s forest fire season. Air quality alert for many Summertime in the US and Canada can mean many people often live with the threat of forest fires. For those people living nearby there is the very obvious and direct threat of fire. But the health of the wider population is also affected. Haze from fires, combined with hot and humid weather can result in ...
- A cure for seasonal allergies Could it really be that simple? Were your seasonal allergies worse than ever this year? Hopefully you are over the worst of it now but we all know it’ll be coming right back round again next year. Or maybe not. Scientists from Denmark have found a novel new way to combat airborne allergies, in the form of ...