Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400).
The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is the best overall protection filter from the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of removing the tiniest of particles and absorbing odors and gases. The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95 percent down to .1 micron.
- Forest fires still a major threat We talked last month about the threat of forest fires during the summer months. Even now that threat is still very real for many people living in western Canada and the west coast of the USA. Many fires have been contained but there are still a significant number causing havoc. Large numbers of people have ...
- Labor Day: A Summer Tradition with Deeper Roots In Buffalo, the weather is still hot and humid but summer is coming to an end. All of the telltale signs are here. Some leaves have started to change color and school has started in most districts. If the big yellow busses weren’t enough of a sign – the big finale of the season, Labor ...
- Pollution affects how well we work Huge implications for the global economy The dangers of air pollution are well established. From respiratory problems to increased risk of strokes and heart attacks, the list is long and varied. But according to a team of researchers from Columbia, USC, and UC San Diego, pollution levels can affect how productive we are in the workplace ...
- Air cleaners can help the heart And lower blood pressure too Here at Austin, we know that having an air cleaner in the home can improve a whole range of respiratory problems. They help to reduce night time allergy attacks, minimize coughing and sneezing and eliminate dry mouth and runny nose too. And it doesn’t stop there. Removing airborne allergens from your ...
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
HealthMate Air Purifier