- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Stop sneezing
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthen immune system
- Ease coughing and wheezing
- Reduce dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the HealthMate® Jr.?
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
Why is the HealthMate® Jr. the best choice for me?
- Efficiently reduces chemicals and gases from the air
- Filters viruses and bacteria
- Highly effective in removing particles from the air including dust, pollens and elements of smoke
How it Works
The HealthMate® Jr. is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate® Jr. passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Your general indoor air quality concerns addressed!
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter.
Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter.
Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite.
Removes chemicals, gases and odors
STAGE 4 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA.
Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate® Jr.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Jr. Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors and gases as well as true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns
» Air Filter Replacement Instructions