Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air?
- Those interested in improved sleep
- People who want and need the cleanest, freshest air from the most advanced air purifier money can buy
- Health-conscious individuals
Why is The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air the best choice?
- Contains the most sophisticated, proven technologies packaged to deliver the most exceptional clean indoor air unequal in the industry
- Revolutionary design, developed to improve sleep
- Highly advanced air purifier exceptionally effective at removing particles and gases in the air
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean.
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Bedroom Machine™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine™, passing it through a 5-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite (Removes chemicals, gases and odors)
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- STAGE 5 – HEGA Carbon Cloth High Efficiency Gas Arrestance
Replacement filter for the the Bedroom Machine by Austin Air.
The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air Filter is the best overall protection and particulate Austin Air Filter specifically designed to give you and your family better quality sleep.
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of ...
- The HEPA Filter – The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier What is a HEPA filter? Why do they always come up when researching Austin Air Purifiers and Austin Air filters? Well, the history of the HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) is very interesting. A little-known historical fact is that the original HEPA filter was first designed back in the 1940s. The HEPA filter was placed in the Manhattan Project ...
- Austin Air Systems Partners With National Sleep Foundation Buffalo, NY January 15, 2010 — Austin Air Systems, America’s leading indoor air cleaner manufacturer, is pleased to announce its partnership with the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to launch a new National Sleep Foundation-branded air purification system specifically designed for the bedroom. The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air makes its debut at the Big Sleep Show ...
- Create your Sleep Sanctuary with the Bedroom Machine The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that upwards of 60 million Americans suffer from insomnia. Even more of us have occasional sleepless nights or suffer from other sleep disorders. Reversing the trend can be done if you follow a few suggestions. Go to bed every night at the same time. Exercise during the ...
- Sleep well tonight with the Bedroom Machine At night, when you place a nasal strip over the bridge of your nose, you hope to reduce snoring and overcome nighttime congestion caused by colds, dust, allergies and air contamination. This strip expands your nasal passage and allows you to breathe freely. In fact, it forces open an inflamed, swelling nasal passageway that is ...
The bedroom machine filter is very easy to clean. Just go to the vents on the sides and vacuum it out. I definitely recommend getting one of these bedroom air purifiers. I also plan to get an Austin Air for the living room.
The Bedroom Machine
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.