These days, consumers have more options than ever before when it comes to achieving optimal indoor air quality. There is a huge selection of air purifiers on the market today; while many of them are of excellent quality and design, many others fall dismally short of offering any real health benefits. Austin Air purifiers are one major exception, as Austin Air is a manufacturer that produces consistently excellent products. Indeed, if you are in the market for a HEPA air purifier and are unsure about where to begin your search, you should consider looking into Austin Air purifiers.
Why Austin Air?
If you’ve never purchased an air purifier before, then you’re probably confused about the many options that are currently available. One of the main things to know about investing in a machine to improve the indoor air quality of your home is that design and features are everything. An air purifier must include a top of the line HEPA filter, for instance, and an Austin Air filter always includes a medical grade HEPA filter. Many unscrupulous manufacturers try to suggest that their products include HEPA technology – but they really don’t. Don’t get sold short – invest in Austin Air Purifiers for genuine HEPA benefits.
A Few of the Benefits of an Austin Air Filter
Taking a look at the many benefits that are included in an Austin air purifier is a really good way to learn about what to look for in a purifier in general. Austin Air products bring many great features to the table, which can help enhance the health of you and your family. Take a look at a few of the top features included in every Austin Air product, including the Austin Air HealthMate:
- A 360-degree intake system enhances the overall efficiency of the machine, ensuring that it pulls as much air from the room as possible. At the same time, that 360-degree intake allows an Austin Air purifier to deliver clean, pure air more effectively.
- A four-stage filter constantly removes airborne contaminants from the air in your home. By processing 250 cubic feet of air per minute, the Austin Air HealthMate and other Austin Air purifiers help provide relief from allergies and asthma unlike any other product available today.
- Top levels of performance are par for the course with Austin Air filters.
- Austin Air filters have incredibly long lifespans. The average residential filter lasts approximately five whole years.
- The life expectancy of the medical grade HEPA filter found in Austin Air purifiers is quite long, thanks to the efficient way the machine processes air.
Why Genuine Technology Matters
One of the biggest reasons that Austin Air purifiers work so incredibly well is because they are made using the absolute best technology available. No corners are cut – and nothing is skimped on – when these machines are designed and put together. Consider this:
- True HEPA Technology – Every Austin Air purifier on the market today uses genuine, medical grade HEPA technology. This is the same technology that was relied on by the Atomic Energy Commission to protect researchers from dangerous radiation particles. Medical grade HEPA filters are used by top hospitals and other facilities to ensure the health of patients and doctors alike. When you invest in an Austin Air filter, you know that you are receiving all the benefits that HEPA technology has to offer.
- Activated Carbon Technology Enhances Effectiveness – While HEPA filters remove 99.97% of airborne contaminants, the activated carbon filters that are included in Austin Air products work to remove even more impurities from the air. Activated carbon technology works to remove VOCs – volatile organic compounds – and uses carbon to chemically bind vapors and other contaminants into the filter. It is a very efficient and effective way to further enhance the healthfulness of the air that you and your family breathes.
Austin Air Purifiers: Get Clean Air – Nothing More
Although ionic air purifiers became popular for a while – largely due to their lower cost – they have a major drawback. These machines emit dangerous ozone particles and release them into the air in your home. While the machines claim to remove contaminants from the air, they actually add even more dangerous ones into the mix. With the Austin Air HealthMate and other Austin Air purifiers, you never have to worry about that – they only emit clean, healthy air.
Order Austin Air Purifiers from Clean Air Plus Today
Clean Air Plus is proud to offer Austin Air purifiers for our discerning customers. You can start enjoying everything that clean, pure air has to offer for the health of your family by ordering an Austin air purifier today. In no time at all, you’ll be reaping the rewards that breathing clean, natural air has to offer.