Who should consider the Pet Machine®?
- Bird and exotic pet owners
- Pet owners looking to remove pet odors, dander and animal allergens
- Individuals and families looking improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Removes animal dander
- Removes ammonia
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
Why is the Pet Machine® the best choice for me?
- Specially designed to remove pet odors and particles that can be harmful to your animals
- Highly effective at removing ammoniums and similar chemicals from the air
- Keeps your home smelling fresh and clean
- Filters viruses and bacteria
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
The Pet Machine® addresses indoor air quality concerns related to your indoor pets by removing odors, sub-micron particles such as pet dander, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Pet Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Happy pets and owners alike!
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Specially Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes ammonias, pet odors and dander, chemicals, and gases
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Replacement filter for the Austin Air Pet Machine® air purifier.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Pet Machine® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a proprietary blend of impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture which eliminates particulates and absorbs odors and gases. This proprietary blend removes ammonia and the many irritants associated with indoor pets. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
» Air Filter Replacement Instructions