Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin Air HealthMate Jr?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those looking for the best overall protection from airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate Jr. the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for removing air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air in smaller areas
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq. ft.
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Jr.™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Jr.™, passing it through a 4-stage filter. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
STAGE 4 – 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 165.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier (HM200).
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Filter delivers the best all around protection for clean air in the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. HM200 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of absorbing odors and gases. HEPA filters remove 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and .1 microns 95 percent. This filter fits into all the standard size Austin Air Purifiers, sometimes referred to a HealthMate Air Purifiers.
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of ...
- HealthMate Air Purifiers Indoor air pollutants are environmental health risks. It’s best to address these risks by controlling or eliminating pollutant sources with constant purification of the air using HealthMate Air Purifiers. Indoor Air Pollutants The pollutants found in your home contaminating air quality are particulate matter and gaseous pollutants. Particulate matter includes tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, animal dander and tiny ...
- Austin Air Jr. HealthMate Air Purifier HM200 Review The Austin Air Jr. HealthMate Air Purifier HM200 cleans the air of rooms measuring up to 700 square feet from chemicals, noxious gases and airborne particles. The HealthMate Jr. is certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of microorganisms and allergens as tiny as 0.1 microns and larger. ...
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.