Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
The Ultimate in Air Purification! Clean Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contamination areas
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice?
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 325.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier.
It is the best Austin Air Filter for extreme sensitivities and is our ultimate protection from irritant and contaminated air.
The HealthMate Plus Filter is designed to fit into all our standard size Austin Air Purifiers. This filter has all the design features as the standard HealthMate Filter with an additional additive of potassium iodide. This mineral combined with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivering greater capacity for removal of chemical gases, or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), thus improving relief for people for the severely chemical sensitive and effectiveness in highly contaminated air spaces. It is recommended for people who have heavy air quality problems and those that are chemical sensitive.
- Forest fires still a major threat We talked last month about the threat of forest fires during the summer months. Even now that threat is still very real for many people living in western Canada and the west coast of the USA. Many fires have been contained but there are still a significant number causing havoc. Large numbers of people have ...
- Labor Day: A Summer Tradition with Deeper Roots In Buffalo, the weather is still hot and humid but summer is coming to an end. All of the telltale signs are here. Some leaves have started to change color and school has started in most districts. If the big yellow busses weren’t enough of a sign – the big finale of the season, Labor ...
- Air cleaners can help the heart And lower blood pressure too Here at Austin, we know that having an air cleaner in the home can improve a whole range of respiratory problems. They help to reduce night time allergy attacks, minimize coughing and sneezing and eliminate dry mouth and runny nose too. And it doesn’t stop there. Removing airborne allergens from your ...
- Survive the September Asthma Peak According to the experts, asthma rates for children reach their peak 17 days after Labor Day. A number of factors are at play. Children are exposed to new viruses when they return to school, which can aggravate asthma symptoms. Ragweed, a common fall allergen, can be particularly problematic for asthmatics. And as children switch from playing ...
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...