Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
The Ultimate in Air Purification! Clean Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contamination areas
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice?
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 325.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier.
It is the best Austin Air Filter for extreme sensitivities and is our ultimate protection from irritant and contaminated air.
The HealthMate Plus Filter is designed to fit into all our standard size Austin Air Purifiers. This filter has all the design features as the standard HealthMate Filter with an additional additive of potassium iodide. This mineral combined with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivering greater capacity for removal of chemical gases, or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), thus improving relief for people for the severely chemical sensitive and effectiveness in highly contaminated air spaces. It is recommended for people who have heavy air quality problems and those that are chemical sensitive.
- Air pollution effects on our children At Austin air, we investigate the impact of polluted air on our society, and especially the air pollution effects on our children. There has been some recent work on just how pollution impacts our children. As you are likely aware, as healthy children dev...
- What Happens if a Hurricane Hits the Gulf Oil Spill? What Happens if a Hurricane Hits the Gulf Oil Spill? There is a growing debate on what will happen if a hurricane passes through the Gulf oil spill this season. A storm may push parts of the oil slick, spreading into larger concentrations in certain area...
- Wood Stove Pollution Use High Quality Air Purifiers to Filter Your Air The smoke from the wood stove may be a health concern. If wood is not perfectly seasoned, clean of pesticides and toxins, smoke is released into the air. This smoke potentially can harbor toxic air poll...
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It's something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pol...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildf...
- Austin Air HealthMate Plus Removes Carcinogenic Formaldehyde The Austin Air Purifier for Chemical Gases Formaldehyde gas is a extreme health risk if it is inhaled and is now is being recognized as a cancer-causing agent by many health organizations. Formaldehyde dangers can be reduced with the use of air purifi...
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.