Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
The Ultimate in Air Purification! Clean Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contamination areas
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice?
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under
How It Works
Click on the video to watch how the Austin Air 4-stage filter works.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have 5 year life expectancy.Buy now: USD$ 325.00
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier.
It is the best Austin Air Filter for extreme sensitivities and is our ultimate protection from irritant and contaminated air.
The HealthMate Plus Filter is designed to fit into all our standard size Austin Air Purifiers. This filter has all the design features as the standard HealthMate Filter with an additional additive of potassium iodide. This mineral combined with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivering greater capacity for removal of chemical gases, or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), thus improving relief for people for the severely chemical sensitive and effectiveness in highly contaminated air spaces. It is recommended for people who have heavy air quality problems and those that are chemical sensitive.
- Survive the September Asthma Peak According to the experts, asthma rates for children reach their peak 17 days after Labor Day. A number of factors are at play. Children are exposed to new viruses when they return to school, which can aggravate asthma symptoms. Ragweed, a common fall allergen, can be particularly problematic for asthmatics. And as children switch from playing ...
- Austin Air Purifiers Trusted by FEMA and the Red Cross It’s something we do all day, every day with very little thought: breathing. And, too often too little thought is given to the quality of what we are bringing into our bodies daily through our breath, through our lungs. But, as concerns over indoor pollution grow, air purifiers are becoming more popular and Austin Air home ...
- Air quality advice on wildfire smoke. California & Texas Residents: if you have been affected by this, call us at 1-800-724-8403 The massive plumes of smoke spreading from the enormous fires in Southern California & Texas are causing respiratory distress in thousands of people. Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of ...
- Austin Air HealthMate Plus Removes Carcinogenic Formaldehyde The Austin Air Purifier for Chemical Gases Formaldehyde gas is a extreme health risk if it is inhaled and is now is being recognized as a cancer-causing agent by many health organizations. Formaldehyde dangers can be reduced with the use of air purifiers capable of removing this chemical vapor. The best air purifier on the market is ...
- What is the Best Smoke Air Purifier? The HealthMate Plus. The HealthMate Plus Removes Lingering Cigarette Smoke Gases and Odors Cigarette second hand smoke doesn’t only affect your life, it affects the lives of everyone around you who may inhale the smoke gases. Some experts believe second-hand exposure dangers may be worse than for those that actually smoke. In addition to the smoke, there is also the persistent ...
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and The HealthMate Plus Estimates suggest that 2%-10% of people suffer from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity ( MCS). The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reported that up to one-third of people in the workplace claim to be sensitive to chemicals in the air. Our indoor air quality appears to be worsening with the introduction of untested chemicals being introduced into ...
- Improve Air Quality – Remove Formaldehyde with the HealthMate Plus Formaldehyde seriously impacts air quality. It is a chemically based gas which can be found indoors and outdoors. The sources of these gases come from naturally occurring processes and from manufactured products. Formaldehyde exposes us to an increased risk for respiratory ailments, nausea and other health concerns. In worse-case circumstances, heavy concentrations of formaldehyde can ...
- The HEPA Filter – The Cornerstone of the Austin Air Purifier What is a HEPA filter? Why do they always come up when researching Austin Air Purifiers and Austin Air filters? Well, the history of the HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) is very interesting. A little-known historical fact is that the original HEPA filter was first designed back in the 1940s. The HEPA filter was placed in the Manhattan Project ...
- Clean Difficult Indoor Air Pollution with the Austin Air HealthMate Plus – The Ultimate Austin Air Purifier What are the causes of serious indoor air pollution? Can health be affected by pollution? Do we have ways to prevent this air pollution? Are there air pollution solutions that can be used to reduce or eliminate the heavy odors in a home along with the toxic chemicals in the air? Should I use an Austin ...
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. Read more.
New York Times best selling author and allergy expert, Dr. Doris Rapp, awarded Austin Air her esteemed Seal of Approval. This accolade was given to the only air cleaner brand proven to get real results based on independent studies. Most recognized for her appearances on Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and Phil Donahue, Dr. Doris is a board certified environmental medical specialist, pediatric allergist, and homeopath. She served as Clinical Assistant Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the State University of New York at Buffalo and has practiced traditional allergy medicine for nearly two decades. Dr. Rapp has dedicated her life to research into sensible solutions for those affected by allergies. She’s recipient of the Humanitarian Award for her outstanding contributions in helping children with environmental illness.